- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
This place is great! The employees here provide excellent customer service, the service is quick, and they are actually HONEST. They also provide a courtesy inspection, which never hurts. This is one of the higher quality auto repair shops in the area, I highly recommend this place. I think most people don't know about this place because it is slightly hidden.
My truck's alternator went on I5, and these guys were quick and happy to accommodate and diagnose my problem. They fit me into their schedule, did the necessary work and were super friendly and trustworthy. You won't get ripped off here! Great experience! Highly recommended!
We have been using Triple Crown Automotive for years. Hands down best service, fair prices and they always go above and beyond no matter what vehicle I take to them.
Great service. Owner is super helpful and gets you in quick. Thanks for the awesome service.